Friday, May 21, 2010

What a Week!

This has officially got to be the wildest week ever!!!

Tuesdays my Playgroup threw me a shower! It was awesome and so much fun! My friends bought me such wonderful things and I got lots of personalized and homemade items which just rocks!!



Tuesday afternoon, I decided to get Regan a little early from school so we could be home, waiting for Bub to arrive. I then got a call saying he had gotten a flat tire, which sent him off an overpass and into a tree. That was the longest drive to New Iberia - EVER!! Thank God he was okay. Other than some bruises from the airbag and the impact he was fine! His truck however, not so much!



Since he was due for a new truck anyways, the next day we went out and found him a truck he loves! I actually love it too! It has so many bells and whistles - it's nice and he deserves a great luxury truck!



So Thursday we went back to get his truck and I must say, I love it!!

The same day we went for our 2nd 3D/4D Ultrasound of baby boy! Man he is a cutie! He kept his hands over his face the whole time, but we caught some open eyes and some yawns and a cute little face!


Things are really blessed for us these days and I am so thankful! I am 28 1/2 weeks along and feeling great! I am already ready for him to be home with us!!



Regan has 2 days left of school and I never thought I'd be so happy to have her home for the summer! We have big plans for the summer! Lots of movies and swimming and time with our friends and family!!

Life is good! We are really, really blessed!

So I guess even with some bad, there will always be some good!

<span class=

No comments: