Tuesday, May 25, 2010

School's Out - for - Summer!

School is officially out for the year!! Regan is done with Kindergarten and will be in the "digits" next year!







This year has flown by, it really has! You think a SAHM with a child in school 7 hours a day would have a boring life with nothing to do but clean house and wait for the kid to get home! On the contrary, I have filled my weeks with lunches with friends, playgroup potlucks, pedicures, shopping and I even started canning this year!! 2 pm came very fast each day!!

Next year of course will be just as full, if not more so with the arrival of our baby boy! I have to say I am very happy with the way we spaced his and Regan's ages. She will be in school and I will still get to have that one on one time with him, just as I did with Regan. And he will get to go to playgroup and make his own friends, just like Regan did! And by the time he is in Kindergarten, I will be able to volunteer in his classroom, just as I did for Regan!

Now that summer is here Regan will go to her old daycare twice a week like she did before school started. I wasn't going to send her, but she really wants to go and I figure that as the pregnancy progresses, a quiet day at home or a kid free lunch will be nice! lol

She will definitely be busy this summer though. Between swim lessons, Girl Scout Day Camp, Hip-Hop dance class, playgroup, Summer Movies each Monday and playgroup twice a week - I am sure our summer will breeze by! Then before we know it baby boy will be here and she will be starting 1st grade!! It really is bittersweet how fast they grow up!!!


Photobucket

No comments: