Sunday, December 13, 2009

Thanks!!


People can be so uplifting even when they don't realize!!

I wish people knew how amazing there are. Even when they don't realize it!!

I have had a lot on my mind recently. Lots of stress and fear of the unknown. And too, we are still dealing with this rent house and it needs more repairs before we can get it inspected and sold. More stress, more money out the door..........I don't know how much more I can take!

Anyways, I have been in a worried little funk and encouraging words of these ladies have been a great source of encouragement. And it really came when I was feeling like I was in a hole and a little alone.

I have been so emotionally and physically drained and with a long to do list and a husband who has just returned out to work.......I needed something! :o) So thank you! Thank you for your kind words and encouragement and your prayers! And thank you for giving that to me, even though I am certain you (nor I) realized it is what I needed.


Photobucket

No comments: