Thursday, December 10, 2009

Not Much to Report

Hmmmm, I truly have nothing today to write about! Sucks! Been feeling crappy lately, got a lot of stuff on my plate and have been feeling pretty overwhelmed about some stuff! Sigh!

The holidays seem to be way more hectic this year than in previous years! I can only assume it's because Regan is now is school, she started doing tumbling and Girl Scouts this year so that has added to extra "stuff" to do and places to be.

My house hasn't been "my kinda clean" since my little party here a few weeks ago! And it is driving me insane!

Looks like Bub will be leaving late tonight to head back to work. I was worried this would happen. Since it's so close to Christmas, he probably would go out and be gone for Christmas. They are saying they will shut down the Wednesday before......I really hope they mean it! We have something special to celebrate this Christmas and I want him with us! And also, going to the Diner won't be as fun or as productive if he is gone!

Here's hoping ALL of our Christmas wishes come true! :o)


Photobucket

1 comment:

Jennifer D. said...

Well, my house hasn't been "my kinda clean" for weeks now. I just look at it and do nothing! And guess what...it's still there! Ugggg hating it! I've been too nauseated to do anything about it! sooo....you're not alone on the house thing!