Sunday, August 2, 2009

Update for the Week

Well, Bub left out this morning, so yep - here I am blogging!

There is just no time when he is home to blog! Or better yet, I am spending the time I would be blogging with my husband......good enough reason I think! LOL

As usual, his hitch home was cut short. Home late afternoon Tuesday and gone Sunday morning. It sucks. And while I find myself bitching about it under my breath, in the same breath I am thankful he is working steadily. And not only steadily, but extra. And the extra is definitely putting us back with our savings and helping finish up around the house. We are finally getting our shed in a few weeks and once the dirt goes down in the back we will work on getting the fence up!

Last week we headed to New Orleans to get the Auto Start for my Element and also take Regan to the Aquarium.

Can I just say I LOVE my Auto Start!!?! Not having to get into a hot vehicle after shopping is fabulous! I really wish I had this when Regan was a baby, it would have been so nice!!

The Aquarium was nice. We had a good time! Lots to see and do! This time around we got to pet sting rays and a little shark of some sort! This was our 2nd time there, will probably be our last.

Here are some highlights from our visit!

















Here is a video of the sting ray that let me pet it forever! So awesome!!







Photobucket

1 comment:

Unlikely Oilfield Wife said...

Hey, just got your comment on my blog, you should definitely come skate with us on Tuesday or Thursday evenings, just to get an idea about derby. We're still in the very early stages, including just getting accustomed to skates and working on stamina, so there's no chance of hitting or anything right now. I'd love to meet you! Our blog is goodtimesrollers.blogspot.com, we'll be posting all info there.