Saturday, August 15, 2009

Just a Little


Not too, too much to blog about tonight! No funny stories or rants or ponders.

First to report is the newest addition to the "Etie" side! My cousin Clint and his wife Monique just brought their third child into the world about 6:30 this evening. His name is Clay. I haven't seen him yet, but I am sure he is perfect! A new child, what a blessing!

Regan officially starts school on Monday! I am certain a blog entry will follow that day for sure! I am a little more ready now than I was a few days ago....but she doesn't go for another day or so.....will I still be this ready?!

She is definitely ready. At least she says she is. Do I think she's ready, nope, not at all! lol That's my story and I'm sticking to it! :o)

Daddy comes home on Tuesday! I am being selfish and really hoping he gets his actual 7 days home! I am trying not to gripe too much that he hasn't gotten a full week off in between hitches in about 2 months, but it is really starting to wear on Regan and I! She has been highly emotional and I have felt like it's been a month since he's been home!

Bad thing about him not getting much time home is the "honey do" list gets longer and longer and then I'm the bad wifey (in other's eyes) cause I'm working him so much at home! Hey, I can only do so much when I am home and some things I just simply cannot do by myself!

This hitch we are supposed to construct our new shed! Jason offered to help and that ROCKS! Now I just hope that he is home long enough to complete it!

I have a project I am ready to start on the house. Haven't decided when I'll start it..........

Well, that's about all the report as of now! Wasn't much, but with school starting there will be more and more to write about I am sure! lol





Photobucket

No comments: