Friday, July 17, 2009

With Life Comes Change



I feel like I am beating a dead horse here, but I cannot get over the fact that I am about to be the mother of a Kindergartener. It's crazy! Where did the time go, honestly?!

Are we ready for this??

I guess the better question is am I ready for this!

That my little big girl will soon be in school 5 days a week! SEVEN hours a day! Ugh! Did I mention this makes my chest tighten?!?

Now Regan, she is ready as rain! She wants to go tomorrow! When I say school her eyes brighten and she gets an ear to ear grin! Why can't I be this excited???

I guess it's because to me, nothing will ever be like it was. There are no more morning playgroup events. No more leaving for a few days or a week on a whim to go out of town. No more being together as a family the whole week that Bub is home. No more vacationing in the off season so we can avoid the hot spots when they are crowded. Sigh!

I am over thinking it, I know! But, this is how I am.

For the next 13 years of Regan's life SCHOOL will dictate our schedule! Hmmmph!

Can you tell I am not a conformist?! And additionally don't really like to have others tell me what I have to do?! .....I have definitely been out of work a long time it seems! LOL Cause I am feeling like the school system is gonna put a damper on how I do things! Lordy, I am officially crazy! LMAO!

Well......crazy girls need love too! :o)

No comments: