Friday, July 24, 2009

My Own Nature



The video below is what we get to hear on any given night in my back yard! We may have built a house in the city, but it's is beautifully pitch black and it sounds like we are in the middle of the woods! I love it!

It is a short video, if you watch it to the end you can see me turn from facing the coulee to walk back to my house. I literally have nature just yards away from my door! We picked a great place to live!! We get the best of both worlds here!





Another really cool thing is our "pet" frog! He is super cute and would sit on our back door and wait for his dinner to fly to him! Haven't seen him in a while! May have "moved away" since the rain! Hope he comes back! :o)







Photobucket

2 comments:

Genie said...

I hear that everynight and sometimes during the day...LOL! I would be right at home there. We also have pet frogs, 2 to be exact and when they are not on the door, Hallie gets upset.

Just Being Me said...

There was two out there one day and one of the front door. Now they are all gone! Any secret to keeping them happy?! :o)