Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Going Private


I found out today that I have the option of making my blog private. Not sure how this escaped me thus far, but I was unaware! At first I was going to do it immediately, then I thought for a bit...

I have mixed feelings about this.

On one hand, it would definitely prevent people who I have ousted (for good reason) from my life from stalking me(...still). On the other hand, I get a lot of hits from all over the world on my blog. (The traffic feeds let me see who comes to my blog, when, for how long - it's awesome!!) People who I don't necessarily know, who cannot really ask my permission. Well, they can, but what a PITA!

So, I've been thinking this over today!

What is more important to me?

Preventing nosey people from stalking my life......

Or letting those who enjoy reading my rants and raves and picture and poop blogs come and go as they may.......


I guess the answer is clear here!


Read on people.....and stalkers! LOL





Photobucket

3 comments:

debbie said...

Hey! Good picture. You can call me a stalker if you want - lol. Hope you guys are doing good. We have been staying busy. I can never remember my password that is why I don't sign in. We will yell at you guys later. Take care and LOVE YA'LL! Tell everyone we said HELLO!!!

debbie said...

Plus I don't know what I am doing half of the time anyway...2 post in one day - you should feel special - ha! LOVE YOU!

Just Being Me said...

LOL, you are crazy! You are one of the ones that I want reading!! Stalkers are people who you don't like anymore and still they want to know what you are doing and where you are going, etc! People who should mind their own business but are obsessed with you! Not people who I like or family and friends! Heheee! Miss yall!