Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Too Busy for a Job!



I have decided.........that my life is just too busy to have a job!!

Take today for instance..........

7:25 am - alarm goes off 5 minutes early so that when my yard guy calls at 7:30, I am awake and have taken the dog out and checked the yard to make sure it isn't too wet.

7:45 am - I start cleaning up the kitchen, make my bed, and fold and save the blankets on the couch from the night before.

8:15 am - start getting Regan and I ready for playgroup.

9:30 am - chat with Mr Warren and head to Chuck E Cheese for playgroup.

1 ish - head to Capitol One to deal with my debit card issues.

1:30 head to Ryan's to bring him run an errand.

3:15 pm - finally arrive home

I need to clean out my Element, sweep the floors and possibly start a load of laundry. Oh and make something for supper. And then I have to get Regan dressed and leave for tumbling about 5 pm. Which finishes at 6:30 and when we return home shortly after 7, it will be two hours until her bedtime.

Man! lol



Tomorrow I am having coffee with a friend at 10, which means driving all the way to Regan's school in New Iberia then turning around and heading into Lafayette. At 11 I have a lunch date with some good friends of mine.

And at some point this week I need to hire an exterminator, call about some insurance claim issues.......

I really don't see how having a job will fit into my schedule anytime soon! ;O)

Granted, not every day consists of visits with friends and lunch - I am keeping out most of the boring parts like housework, paying bills, taking care of Regan and the critters, and other daily stuff. But I'm a mom and wife, those are the unspoken everyday duties!

Am I complaining?? Definitely not! But when I think that maybe one day I will return to work, or I think about working moms - my hats off to all of you! My days are so jam packed to get everything done every day. And then still, I don't always have to do it all either! Sigh!

Photobucket

No comments: