Monday, April 6, 2009

My Whine for the Week


I love to write!

I love my blog!

I love hearing that my friends and family read my blog!

Every now and then someone will quote something I have written in a blog, or tell me they really enjoy my writing, or that my blog is good......... (ready for it?)


Why doesn't anyone ever comment?! .......I am truly pouting! I used to think no one read this. But I see I get many views and I hear how people read. But I guess I just wanna see! I wanna know what people think about the blogs they read!

My blog is really an outlet for me.

To write about my life.

To share it with others.

And too, to get out all these things in my head or things that are troubling me. Believe it or not, there are more than a handful of drafts sitting here. When I have been angry, I was able to get things out! I don't necessarily think they are proper to be put on here. But once written, I released all the emotions and was able to move on!

Anyways, I am rambling. The point is, if you read my blog, and enjoy it at all - take the time to "join" Blogspot so you can post a note every now and then!!

It would make me so very happy!!

14 comments:

debbie said...

Probably cuz I don't ever take the time to see how to sign...i still don't know if I did it right! Hope you guys are doing well! Love you! I read all the time - it's how I keep up with you guys!

Just Being Me said...

Awww thanks Debbie! <3

We are doing great....busy and all, but great! We miss yall and still intend to come over this summer!!!

Love you!

Kendra said...

Oops! And I read everytime I see you have a new post. LOL! But I really enjoy reading your blog:)

Just Being Me said...

Thanks Kendra! I regularly read yours as well!!

I am sure a whiner! lol

Unlikely Oilfield Wife said...

I suck, I should totally comment more! I love your blog :)

Just Being Me said...

Aw thanks! I enjoy yours as well! I get bummed when you haven't written in a while!

Kim said...

Awww, I'm sorry Heather......am I slacking in the comment department? I try to make time to comment but I guess sometimes I forget.

I know how you feel though, it annoys me to when nobody comments and I read other blogs with like 45 comments.

I guess I'm boring.

Just Being Me said...

I feel pretty boring too! Like talking to myself (which I do by the way! lol)

Thanks for reading everyone! And also taking the time to make me smile! Yall are all awesome!

Anonymous said...

Awe, I'm a comment slacker too. I'm sorry. Yours is one of my very favorite blogs to read because we have so much in common. I tell Adam all the time that we have to get down there & meet/visit you, Bub, & Reagan one of these days. Keep writing because we love you *Hugs!*

Just Being Me said...

Thanks Vickie! I appreciate it! And yes, we need to meet one of these days! :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry I have not commented. I have never taken the time to sign up to comment. I enjoy ready your posts. It keeps be updated on your life. Keep posting - we love you.

Jeanne said...

Okay, this is why I never comment because I am just not good at it. It came up anonymous when I thought I was doing it right. I am going to try this again. Just try not to laugh too hard at me.

Just Being Me said...

Thanks Jeanne! I am glad you read! And I would never laugh! I am just glad you didn't keep it Anonymous. That would have driven me nuts trying to figure it out! lol
Love yall too!!

Irritated said...

OK. You inspired me to figure out why I can never post a comment! I have tried several times and it wouldn't let me! I also started my own blog!

http://ramblingsmusingsandirritations.blogspot.com/