Monday, April 6, 2009

Too Big Too Soon


Today has been another one of those days where the reality of Regan growing up hits me!

The funny thing about these realizations lately, is that they are stemming from Regan being GOOD! lol

I guess asking her to clean her room and her doing it with very little "threats" or fussing means she is growing up!

Asking her to lay in her bed to take a nap, allowing her to watch TV for a little while before, and then walking in and saying turn the TV off and go to sleep..........and her doing it without hesitation............I guess she is really growing up.

Her being able to figure things out on her own or even understanding cause and effect means she is just too big!

Knowing her schedule and what we do on Mondays verses Tuesdays means she is a smart little big girl.

Accepting the fact that daddy has to leave for weeks to go to work because that is just the way it is...........means my little girl is growing up!

Sigh.....will it get any easier? Why am I so compelled to wrap my arms around my little girl and close my eyes and wish to the stars and pray to the heavens that she can just stay little for a little while longer..........

No comments: