Sunday, April 19, 2009

Kids Say the Darndest Things #2


The other day we were at Papaw's on our regular Tuesday visit. Regan was being cuddly that day and wasn't being very careful of how she sat on me. I told her she had to move a little, that she was on my bladder. She asked what. I repeated, "you're on my bladder baby and it's hurting me". I continued chatting with the family, she continued to wiggle. Then she asked.......

"Am I on your ladder momma?!"

I had to ask her to say it again to ensure I didn't hear wrong. But I heard right. She thinks I have a "Ladder". LOL




____________________________________________________



Our dog Samara is a mixed breed. I have to explain quite often that she is half Chihuahua and half Cocker Spaniel. (you'd be surprised how often I actually am asked her breed) Well, after hearing it told so many times, Regan decided that she can now answer people when they ask.

So, from the mouth of babes (Regan) "Samara is half Chihuahua and half of a Cockle Spaniel"

3 comments:

Cole Hanson said...

Did you pee your pants from having a ladder ?

Just Being Me said...

I was close!! lol

Irritated said...

Gotta love 'em! I need to start writing things like that down when the kids say them so I can remember them later!