Thursday, March 19, 2009

Points to Ponder #2



When do people learn the difference between right and wrong? Moral and immoral? Being true to yourself and just being an idiot?? I am starting to thing some people just don't!

Rebecca told me the other day that 'You are who you are going to be by the age of 6'. ....meaning your personality, your passions, how you relate to people, problem solve, etc.... I think this is so interesting. I am going to have to write down everything about Regan during her 6th year and see! Should be interesting!

Did you know that women tend to blink nearly twice as often as men? I wonder if it's because we are twice as active or twice as observant?!

Supposedly, if you are right handed, you probably chew your food on the right side of your mouth, and vise versa. I am a ride sided chewer......hmmm.

Regan really loves to dance! She is so passionate about it, even at 4. I sometimes find myself watching her and thinking, is this going to be that moment I remember when she is on Broadway or in shows? Weird, huh? Can a child really take a love to something so young a pursue it all the way into adulthood? I know people do it, but does anyone "know" the people who have done this??

No comments: