Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Kids Say the Darndest Things #1


So as you can see I am stealing my title from that ever funny and popular show!!

So here is our Kids Say the Darndest Things moment..........


While cooking supper last night, (Regan was starving and watching me cook) Bub or I said something that to Regan must have sounded like Obama. So she spouts off something undecipherable followed by Obama. We asked "What honey?". She said "A-Rock of Obama is our very first President." I had a look of stun at this point because how much does a 4 1/2, almost 5 year old pay attention to politics anyways?! Bub then says, Barack Obama is our President, good job. But he isn't our first President. He is our first black President and he is the first new President since you were born." Regan says, "well, I just wanna say he is our first President". And as usual, Bub takes it one step further and inquires "Do you know who our Vice President is??" She of course says no.....hell I couldn't even recall who it was at that moment...shame on me! lol


Bub tells her that our Vice President's name is Joe Biden. I cannot even describe the look on Regan's face! With a look of surprise and pure shock she exclaimed "HE BITES?!"
talking about!

Insert belly laugh here! I could have DIED at this point!! Bub said, "no he doesn't bite, it's Biden....B-I-D-E-N." Thinking Bub was crazy she then proceeds to bring her arm up to her mouth and pretend to bite to show her daddy what she is talking about!

So, our President is Mr A-Rock of Obama and his Vice President is Joe......be warned, he bites!!! LOL

No comments: