Friday, March 13, 2009

Inside the Mind of Regan

I found this "interview" on Facebook and decided to give it a try! You ask your child the questions listed and note their responses! Believe it or not it was pretty interesting and insightful!




Here is the way it went::


1. What is something mom always says to you?
to clean my room

2. What makes mom happy?
when I am good

3. What makes mom sad?
when people are ugly and mean

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
by being silly

5. What was your mom like as a child?
helped momma plant some plants

6. How old is your mom?
I don't know, 21
..........man I love this kid! lol

7. How tall is your mom?
very tall

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
cook

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
stay home and go to dance class

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
a dancer

11. What is your mom really good at?
cooking

12. What is your mom not very good at?
nothing, you are good at everything
......aww....she is too sweet!

13. What does your mom do for a job?
nothing, you don't have a job

14.What is your mom's favorite food?
rice & beans & stew
......nope! lol

15.What makes you proud of your mom?
cooking

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
a dance teacher

17. What do you and your mom do together?
we go to playgroup

18. How are you and your mom the same?
we have long hair

19. How are you and your mom different?
we don't have the same earrings

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
cause I smell good!
..........LMAO!!

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
when he takes a shower and shave
........heehee too funny!

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
The Pizza Place

2 comments:

Kim said...

Oooooh Heather, I LOVE THIS. Can I use it on my blog?

When my dd was in Pre-K the teachers did something similar. It was amazing to see how many kids thought their moms were 20 yrs old and weighed 95 lbs. LOL

Just Being Me said...

Oh, of course!! I look forward to reading yours too!

I think kids are amazing and the way they thing is so sweet!!

Let me know when yours is up so I can check it out!!