Friday, March 6, 2009

Can't Seem to Catch Up!


I am feel the pressure the last few weeks and it sucks! Since moving into the new house I had gotten into my rhythm doing the household stuff and was really staying on top of everything! Well after Mardi Gras and a few weekends of get togethers I have totally fallen off track! I cannot seem to catch up, nor do I have the drive or energy to just tackle it all!

Now is my house a disaster? No. But I cannot seem to catch up on laundry and as soon as I finish one task I am running out the door to do something or go somewhere or I am wasting time doing something else and putting everything on the back burner!

I am really starting to feel overwhelmed, but really I have no one else to blame but myself! Maybe I am going through burn-out and just need to take some days off and do nothing! But I do know I need to get motivated and catch up. Cause at the rate I am going I am having to do twice as much because I am unable to stay on schedule with my stuff!

I know it is truly just housework and it isn't killing anyone! But I love a spotless, put together house! I love knowing that if someone "drops by" I don't have to worry about dust bunnies or a dirty bathroom! I guess that's my "thing" lately!

No comments: