Friday, March 6, 2009

Dressed to Impress....Or Not!?

Why is it when I look like a total bum.....unshowered, no make-up, ill fitting baggy jeans and hair pulled up....that I run into people?!

At least 5 days out of 7 I am dressed decent, have taken a shower, applied make-up and look totally presentable! On these days I see my friends and run errands and visit family! But on the days that I just have too much going on or haven't had a chance to look "purdy" I run into people who recognize me from my groups or AcadianaMoms or my blog?! I just don't get it, but it makes me laugh!

I literally never run into people, but when I do I look like crap and just feel so embarrassed! I guess it is nice to be recognized, and I thoroughly enjoy meeting new people. But why does it always have to fall on a day where I am so unkept?! LOL

As ashamed as I am......here is me today!! LOL

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You should know that the worse you look, the more likely you are to run into people. I always think they won't recognize me because I look so bad, but they do. Boo.

Just Being Me said...

I think it's true!! I also wonder if I am more approachable looking a hot mess! LOL

Brooks said...

The same thing always happens to me. I'll see someone I haven't seen in years on the days I look like crap!

Kim said...

Haha Heather, you looked fine on the day I saw you. And just as soon as I got in my car and realized that the woman I recognized was you I said to myself, "Oh, well I guess it's for the best b/c I look like crap today anyway." LOL

Just Being Me said...

LOL Kim!