Friday, January 16, 2009

On My Mind....

There are so many things on my mind today!


"Heaven on My Mind" by Anthony Armstrong

  • Losing people you love SUCKS! It makes me want to revert to childhood and scream at the top of my lungs "THATS NOT FAIR!!!!!!"
  • I have decided I MUST worry less about other people's problems and short comings and just concentrate on my life and family. I waste too much energy stressing for other people and it is time I left it alone!
  • I pride myself in being my own person! Being NON mainstream is who I am. Do NOT try to act like I copy anything you or anyone else done. Honestly, it drives me INSANE!
  • I love my neighborhood! It's so quiet and peaceful and I am pleased with our choice to live here. I hope nothing changes that!
  • Flaky people suck! Do what you say you are going to do!
  • I don't like a: people who don't put their small children in car seats b: people who get drunk or have drunk people around their children c: people who think their child can do no wrong but everyone else's is the devil!
  • I constantly worry that my child is not stimulated enough. I worry that I am hampering her abilities by not having her in Pre K.
  • I am scared to start trying to get pregnant again. Not knowing what the outcome will be after so many failed attempts worries me!
  • I am excited to start doing more things with friends! I enjoy my "Heather" time!
  • I can't wait until Bub's truck is done! I wonder if I am more excited than he is?? lol
  • Dog breeders are the devil! Why keep breeding animals when there are hundreds of animals in need of homes sitting in shelters?? Why do people feel the need to have the perfect pet? Mine is perfect and she is a rescued mutt!!
  • I hope the economy gets better! Gustav really screwed things up for us! Sigh!
  • I am making a HUGE pot of Gumbo tomorrow!! That is one thing the 3 of us definitely agree on around this house! lol
  • I love my husband! He really is wonderful! Do you think he knows it though?
  • It has been months since I have really cleaned my E! I am so ashamed!! We have a garage now, so I have no damn excuse either!
  • I think we may go skating on Monday if they are open! Good Fun!!

Well, that is all I have for now! See, these are the thoughts that ramble in my head at 1 am when I am trying to freaking sleep! Maybe this will help.........HA doubt it! lol

Night all! Bub and I are gonna watch a weird movie called the Pineapple Express!

No comments: