Friday, January 9, 2009

My Child is Back!!

Well, as unbelievable as it may sounds, we are back to normal! We picked Regan up from school. She was in good spirits and was pretty good. Her and Bub had a great night and she woke up this morning and was great! We went to the Zoo with our playgroup buddies and she was great! And, to prove that she is her old self again if not better than ever.......in the gift shop - well after her nap, when asked to put back the few things she asked us to buy, she did it with no argument! Woo Hoo!! My sweet little baby is back!!!

There really must have been a connection with Regan's behaviors and the length of time I gave her those meds!! I am a little troubled by it, or at least the fact that I don't even understand how it can be! As I said before, Triaminic Flu and Triaminic Night Time Cough and Cold are things I keep stock in our house. Regan is rarely sick. She actually gets a pretty bad cold once a year. And a few sniffles throughout the year. When she has either I give her both of these and have never had issues! I guess I will think twice the next time I think she needs a dose.

What I do know is I wish I had figured this out days ago. Life would have been so much better for all of us! Well, it's another lesson learned! This is definitely one happy momma....signing off!!

No comments: