Friday, January 2, 2009

Little Things!


I have always been a lover of music! I truly cannot live without it! If I'm in the car, something good is playing! If I am cleaning the stereo MUST be on! When we moved into the new house, the stereo wasn't hooked up and I started putting the TV on the 900 stations so I could get my music fix!

Here lately, I find myself sitting at the computer or cleaning in silence. Ahhh silence, I rarely say that, nor do I get to "hear" it! For some reason quiet is so nice! It has been so quiet at times in our house that I can hear the tick-tap-tick-tap of my cat's nails as they walk through the house! My favorite thing to do when I wake up is open up the shades and sit at the kitchen table and get on my laptop. Regan is usually in her room watching a movie. Just the stillness and the quiet really starts my day off right!

I really never imagined I would enjoy such a simple little thing!



No comments: