Sunday, December 7, 2008

'Tis The Season




Well, I know it's redundant to say we are busy as usual, so I won't! ;oP But, there are definitely lots of things going on lately!!

First, we finally got Regan's room finished! They changed out the carpet and the painters came. We also had the handful of screwed up tiles fixed! We are well on our way to having all the little things done! After a month, it's really about dang time!

We are now slowly finished up the decorating in the house, while we are also decorating for Christmas! I had hoped to be done with the house before we even started with the Holidays, but you know how that goes!

In keeping with the Christmas spirit we are doing Regan's Advent Calendar this year! We tried it last year but she was too young and I struggled to keep up with it! Here is one of the Crafts she has done from her calendar.






We have done decorating on the tree a few times. This is after the first time.We have since changed it up a little and added a bow and some gold! I will post an updated picture when I add the rest of the items I bought! lol




Today I took Regan to see the Nutcracker Ballet! It was actually a first for both of us! I am not sure how I made it 30 years without watching this Ballet - but I finally managed to make it happen! It was really nice and we really enjoyed it! I couldn't help but wonder as I watched these Ballerinas, how many of them wanted to be a Ballerina when they were Regan's age! Hmmm!

Regan did well, but I think this type of venue was a little too long for her! She was more excited once we got there and we found that one of the students from her old dance class was in the Ballet! We even ran into her in the lobby during intermission.




This is just a shot of my two loves before we left for the Ballet! Couldn't help but add it! <3

No comments: