Monday, September 22, 2008

We have Tile & Counters!!!

Since we will work it out no matter what, I was able to get excited when we went to see the new house today! They had the ceramic tile laid in the kitchen, laundry room and the bathrooms. When we arrived there were guys in there putting in our quartz counter tops. They looked SO good! I assume tomorrow or when they get to it they will add the ceramic tile back splash! I am so relieved that our choices are as I imagined! It is so stressful wondering if we picked out something that won't look good in the house!

It is coming together quickly! The switches and plugs were all in place, and we even have a garage door!!

I am still waiting for a completion date so we can move forward from here - whether we get a contract on the house or rent it out!

Master Bath


Island



Quartz up close


Kitchen!


Garage Doors!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow new house. congratulations. i remember mine when i get my new house how happy i was. I tilled my house with black and white ceramic which was done by Ciciliot. and they did their job pretty well. any way best of luck for your new house