Sunday, September 21, 2008

Hidden Cameras........Source of Entertainment

If you have been keeping up with the recent happenings of the Baublits, you'd know that we have had serious issues with houses, buyers, realtors.....you name it!

Well, we finally scheduled and successfully had an open house today to sell this house. Well last night Bub and I were talking about how it sucks that we can't be here because we always want to know what the people who see the house say or what they think about the house....good or bad. While packing up and cleaning the house we came across our old camcorder. So we decided to set it up in the living room so we could hear the comments. Well, and also make sure what our agents tell us would be the truth. So Bub bought some new tapes and we turned it on right as we left. I actually felt a little guilty and strange as we left for the two hours. But it was actually an interesting tape to say the least.

I got to hear some choice words my agents thought about me. I got to hear them critique the placement of my furniture, I found out that they lied about faxing the open house info to all the New Iberia agents, I heard that they don't think I mean to be such a bitch, I also found out that my suspicious of my 2nd agent's lack of experience is SO VERY warranted. Some of this was actually pretty funny and interesting! Oh, and they also said that the other sale of our house didn't go through because I am GREEDY!

Now, keep in mind, these are the same people that are supposed to be looking out for our best interest. They keep lying to me at every turn and my original agent just passed us off to a newbie even though our circumstances are pretty urgent at this point!

Well, we did actually have someone come to look, so they did accomplish something today.....other than talking shit! lol

Here are some pictures from before the Open House. We sat outside waiting for the agents while Regan rode her bike.





Right before they arrived, we got Cyndar, Capone & Samara kenneled up and ready to go bye bye. Before we loaded them up in the car Regan had a little conference with them.



We went for a late lunch at Mickey D's (I left the truck running and the doors locked), then we headed to the city park! Regan played, Samara got to run a bit, then we headed to feed the ducks! The squirrels were no where to be found though! And this time we brought a huge bag of peanuts!




3 comments:

Kim said...

OH MY GOD! I cannot believe they said that stuff.

Was it really the agents telling potential buyers that you were greedy?

If so, then I would so fire them and show them the proof. I bet you could sell your house faster then b/c you could take off their fees.

That's just crazy.

frannie77 said...

That is such crap! I hope when it is all said and done, you come forward with what you found. Or maybe come out with it when the agent is about to skim her fees off the top of your profit.

Just Being Me said...

The whole thing is crazy! Right now I am trying to figure out if I can fire them fully (including the house we are building) if I fire them! I don't think they deserve anything for the headaches and the lies!!