Sunday, August 10, 2008

Week in Review

Well, not too much of an exciting weekend! I got to sleep in Saturday (sort of!).


Regan woke up with a cold Saturday as well! I guess since it is already is the 8th month she was getting due for her yearly cold! lol I know that's bad to say, but the kid is just blessed and NEVER sick! It's really not too bad! She is really just doing a lot of sneezing and has a runny nose. For a few hours today she had a low grade fever, but one dose of Tylenol and she kicked it!

Today has been very uneventful. But you will not hear me complain! I rarely get a stay at home day! I actually stayed in my PJs until 6 or so. I ended up having to throw on some clothes because our power went out and I wanted to see if my neighbor's was out as well. We spent about an hour without power. Regan just sat here and wrote her name on the computer! She actually can spell Regan, Momma & Daddy all by herself. I started to teach her cat and dog today.

Oh, Friday my Aunt Jackie had her Graduation Ceremony. She went to the Louisiana Technical College and got her CNA! It was really neat! She is such an amazing woman! Do you know that she was so scared to death before she started classes. She was just so sure that she would struggle the whole way since she'd been out of school so long! Well, let me tell you....this 54 year old woman not only did well, she graduated with HONORS!!! She really is inspirational!! She was asked to speak at the ceremony. I will be adding it to my MySpace videos, so check it out and also the pictures from that night!! Here are a few......a great woman and the family!



BTW, I really am just too damn pale to be in this family! LOL

Well, here are a few pictures from the past week! Starting with pictures of Capone napping all weird! Oh, then I woke him as you can tell by the next picture! LOL

Then it's Regan and I in front of the house! They added insulation last week and should have drywall and bricks by next week if all goes well!!








Stay tuned..............

No comments: