Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thoughts for Today

Today is the first day in WEEKS that I have stayed home. Well, that is a half truth. I stayed home almost all day but since I forgot to go check on Miranda's critters, I took a trip to NI after supper!

I had this list of things to do today, but for the life of me, I was unable to get motivated. This is primarily because I have been on the go so much, it felt SO good to sit on my ass and do nothing! I accomplished a few things, and it is now midnight and I just finished transferring all of our papers and files into the filing cabinet I just bought. What a pain in the ass - but on the bright side, I found a few documents I've been needing! So yaay for me! LOL

In other news, SEVEN of my friends are pregnant! Holy Cow!! There has got to be something in the water around here! Normally I would hope for the blessing to pass my way, but at this time, with the house buying and moving coming up, it would make things a little harder! Regan is regularly asking for a sister. And after 4 years I am finally at a ready state where I think I am up to having a second kiddo!

Next week or the week after we will be enlisting our real estate agent to sell our house! I really pray it sells within the 4 or so months so we can smoothly move into our new house! In the past week I have noticed houses popping up throughout Jeanerette for sale and it's freaking me out! I looked a few up online and they are asking much less than we are. We may need to review our game plan prior to listing it officially! I guess we shall see!

Lastly, I have recently been reflecting on how blessed I am. I find myself thanking God for how wonderful my life is! Then in my next thought I start thinking back to all ways my life could have gone if I had chosen differently throughout my life! God has blessed me and I feel very lucky!

No comments: