Tuesday, May 20, 2008

It is Official!

Our search is officially over!! We decided to build a home in a new subdivision in Broussard! We were able to select our lot, pick the house with the floor plan we want and I was even able to select the colors and materials (flooring, counter tops, cabinets, faucets, etc) Very overwhelming but REALLY awesome!!

Since we are getting into the subdivision early (there are only 4 houses built) we were able to get a really great price! So much so, that even though our house isn't built, it appraises for more than we are ultimately paying!! That just rocks!

Our house will be 1716 sq ft and our lot is 60x180. It's a 3 bed/2 bath! I think I am most excited about huge tub in the master and the Quartz counter tops I selected!!

We are looking at it being ready in 4-6 months! Now we just need to get our house sold.....not too soon I hope!


Here is a picture of our lot::

4 comments:

Brooks said...

Hey Heather. I came to your blog through acadiana moms. I was wondering where this new subdivision is in broussard? Thanks!

frannie77 said...

Congrats on the new house and the great "boost" to your family's wealth! It always feels good when you get more than you paid for. I hope the house turns out to be everything you hope it to be!

Just Being Me said...

It is in the Cypress Crossing Subdivision! :O)

Brooks said...

Oh awesome! I pass by there all the time to bring the boys to MDO. What a great area! Congratulations!