Friday, May 30, 2008

Model on my Hands?!



How early do you think you can guess what your kid will grow up to be?!?!


Lately, every time Regan is in front of a camera she gets all *rock star* on me! And I don't mean tilting her head slightly and saying "CHEESE!", I mean she strikes poses!! And then strikes another!

Go ahead, check it out! We were about to leave to go to playgroup this morning and I asked if she wanted me to take her picture. She stood on a tote and did this...............................









Crazy, right?!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Now that RuPaul song is playing in my head...but I can't remember the name of it. But it's there, "Work! Work it, girl! Strut your thing, on the runway!"

She's too cute. My 5-yr-old is the same way. I took pictures of our entire house--inside and out--before we left for Hurricane Rita. She was in every photo.

frannie77 said...

How did you not fall over laughing? That is just too cute!