Sunday, June 1, 2008

In Three Days

In three short days my BABY is going for be 4 can you even believe it?!? Where oh where did the time go??



I am sitting here all teary already! I guess I will in fact cry for this birthday just like I did for the others! Damn, when did I become so mushy!!

We are throwing her a big birthday bash on Saturday. It's a "royal" / "princess" theme (to be fair to the boys!) and we rented an 18 foot water slide. She is really excited! For one she has been looking forward to be birthday since I think Christmas, she LOVES any kind of party and she loves have all her friends over!! Pretty much everything is done. I just need to figure out a cake and decide what food to serve!

Well, as a small tribute to my little princess here are some pictures!















2 comments:

frannie77 said...

AAAWWWW!!! You made me tear up! She is so cute and those pics are just adorable. I really hope you enjoy the day together and I hope it is everything she has been waiting for!

Daisy K said...

aww quit your whinin!! lol

she's a beautiful sassy girl and I'm so happy we were able to celebrate with you and your family!!