Sunday, April 20, 2008

Regan Loves Crawfish!

Bub and I got crawfish from down the street last night and to our amazement, Regan ate some! She used to LOVE crawfish when she was about 1. (which I expected since I ate crawfish SO much when I was pregnant with her!) Then by the next season she didn't like them and wouldn't try them. It was weird, but what are ya gonna do?!

Well, Bub gave her a claw (yes, they were big and yummy) and she loved it! Made poor Bub peel her claw after claw. We finally convinced her that the tail meat was the same and she tried one. She ended up eating over a dozen and peeled almost all of them herself, can you believe?! Only my child would go from hating crawfish, to loving and peeling them herself!!

I wish I had taken pictures, but I forgot! I guess we will see if she remembers and eats them next time we get them!!

No comments: