Saturday, April 19, 2008

Hate Stupidity

It aggravates the hell out of me to know that our friend is letting himself get stepped all over! If your wife is already living with and screwing another man and choosing him and that life over you and your kids - tell her to move the hell on!

Women are fucking crazy and I think it's so shitty when women get a wild hair up their ass in the middle of raising their kids and decide that's not the life they want! Kids are FOR LIFE! And like it or not, for the first 18 years they are YOUR responsibility! Not when it's convenient and not when you want! I know the impact this has on a child - BEEN THERE! You will regret the hurt you are causing your children! I am almost 30 and I still cannot forgive my mother for choosing other men and partying over being our mom! And I am sure she will come to regret her decisions!

All I know is that "she" is being selfish and needs a reality check! And she needs to stop toying with people's emotions!

No comments: