Monday, February 11, 2008

Starting aNew.....


When I started this blog it was my intend that it be a daily or weekly digest into my life, my thoughts, my surroundings. Since the passing of my grandmother I have been using it as a sounding board with a depressing tone to it. Now, this has helped my greatly. Expressing myself and getting it down has helped me cope with a lot. But, as of today, it will serve more of a daily (if there is enough to scrawl about daily) journal.

On my mind today is my upcoming wedding anniversary! 6 years!!! I was joking with Bub the other day about how it has been the LONGEST 6 years of my life! I lie! It has been the best 6 years! I got lucky! Bub is awesome! I try hard to make sure that he knows every day how much I love him and how much I appreciate his hard work and sacrifice. Our life is the way it is because of him and because of his love and dedication to his family!

He is definitely my other half. Without him I would be incomplete! He is a great husband and provider and a wonderful father! I cannot count the number of times that a friend or family member has commented about how great of a man he is! It's nice that others recognize how amazing he is!
The new task is finding something special for him to mark these past 6 years! Some people say it should be a baby! Ha! lol I have about three weeks to figure something out!

No comments: