Saturday, February 23, 2008

My Photography


I am officially doing another Art Walk! I am excited too. Scott A Breaux a local photographer is hosting me. Sa-weet! I am honored I am also glad this date and time frame is better than the last here in New Iberia. They scheduled it on homecoming night. And I was not in a good location to boot!

Bonus for me is that I still have many of my matted pieces already packaged. I do need to get a few 16x20 pictures made and of course frame them! I really hope to get a good sale or at least get my name out there more! I definitely have not been pursuing this very hard (with the traveling, the holidays and the recent death in my family), so I cannot get upset that it hasn't flourished yet.

I'm not sure how my pieces at Acadian Village have gone, but I still need to set up my meeting with the man at the Airport gift shop and contact Jungle Gardens.. I just need to get my ass in gear!!

I am also VERY ready to get outside and take some new pictures! I'm itching actually! Makes me wish I traveled more!!









1 comment:

Daisy K said...

i have always loved this peacock pic!! It looks great on your wall as well lol
Congrats on the Art Walk invite!! Maybe one day you'll have your own studio to invite up and coming artists yourself!