Saturday, February 9, 2008

Family

It is interesting that the loss of a loved one is what will bring a family closer. Or will be the push they need to realize how much time has been wasted! But I guess it is nice when something positive can come out of something so devastating and life changing.

My Papaw seems to have come to terms with her death and found peace. I hope I too can find this peace and find comfort some how. Some days are harder than others for me, as I am certain for him as well.

______________________________________________________________________


My dad, step-mom and sister MaKenna will be coming to visit in March during their Spring Break. I am very excited! They have not been back to visit since before Mamaw Rose passed away in 2006. I know it will be hard for him coming here and her not being here. I have planned a Family Reunion, inviting everyone I can think of. I hope this helps!

I am really excited about throwing this reunion too! I love to entertain and thankfully our house and yard can easily accommodate all the families that should be coming! I am making my infamous pulled BBQ pork. It should go over well!

____________________________________________________________________


The jury is still out as to whether we will increase our family in size. Some days it's easier to say yes. But there are those days where I am so overwhelmed with the daily grind that I cannot imagine how I could manage a toddler, all the daily tasks and top it off with a pregnancy or a baby! Maybe if Bub worked closer or was home daily this would be an easier decision. Not to mention all the past pregnancy issues we've had. Sometime I think not knowing whether or not it is possible to have another may be better! By the end of this year we will know whether we will try to or keep our family how it is now!

No comments: