Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Mardi Gras ~ Here & Gone

Isn't it funny that all the things we look forward to each year (holidays, vacations, events...) and impatiently wait for them to come......that we are just as ready and look forward to them passing?? lol

Mardi Gras is looked forward to all year in this house! We are fans of parades and fairs and all the festivities! But by the time it is all over, I am warn out and so thankful it is over! HAHA!

It was a great Mardi Gras season! We spent time with some awesome people, Regan had a lot of fun and this year daddy was even home for the majority of it! Now THAT is a treat!

But, just as glad as I was to see it come, I am glad to see it go! :o)

I do wish I had made a ball or two, but pregnancy sort of hinders a few things.......fitting into a ball gown being one of them!

Well..........there is always next year!

This was a Bavarian King Cake - to date the BEST King Cake I've EVER had!


These are the McBrides......I totally dig them!


These are my peeps from ALLONS! Good fun! (above and below)


This is my baby girl! She is my world!



This is my Boobie - I <3 her


I......am a jackass! LMAO!


These are the Navarette's - we miss them!


Putting on the hurt.....the pain! lol


Rebeca......needs to move back! <3


HAPPY MARDI GRAS!!!



Photobucket

No comments: