Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Report Card & Not Closing!!

As you can see I am having a hard time keeping up with this blog! Life has gotten very fast for me! Volunteering at school, Chiropractic appointments 3 days a week, lunches with playgroup, lunches with Allons, lunches with other friends, running errands, Dr's appointments, shopping, cleaning........hmmmm did I miss anything?!

Regan got her 2nd nine week report card today and I am so pleased! She cleared level B in her reading and is now making headway through level C! This pleases me SO much! My girl wants to READ! lol

I am doing and feeling well! And feel very blessed about that!

As I assumed there was a flaw in the sale of the house. Of course THREE days prior to closing her lender finds something wrong and they "dis" approve her loan! Sigh! I am told she found a new lender willing to accept whatever financial flaw she has. But, this will put us off signing papers for another month! Ugh! I am not surprised! lol But, we've done it this long, another month surely won't kill us! Though I might be the one killing, but maybe not! :o)

Photobucket

No comments: