Friday, January 29, 2010

Life is Good!


Life is good!! Just wanted to say it.

Actually, life is great! Who am I kidding?! I am so blessed and cannot help but express it!

My family is healthy and we are together! Work is steady and for this I know we are blessed!

Bub and I will be celebrating 8 wonderful married years in a little over a month. And honestly, we are lucky! There is no fighting or jealousy or bickering. I know what it's like to be in a family and even in a marriage where someone is always upset or fighting and things are never stable. This has never been us and I am certain will never be! I am forever thankful that I found the man of my dreams!!

Regan is a precious gift and Bub and I know how amazing she is! She is so smart and has such a soft heart. She is also very strong willed and has a determined side about her. She is a dancer at heart and wants to be a teacher when she grows up! She is so very close to being able to read on her own and she is ready!!

We are also very blessed that a new addition will be coming into our family. It has been a long time coming, but we were finally ready and are feeling so blessed there has been no complications! I am feeling great and have been walking 2-5 miles a day!

We continue to be surrounded by great friends and a loving family! Without whom, our lives would be lonely! We are lucky to have so many amazing people in our life!

Life really has been blessed for us and for that we are thankful!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unlikely Oilfield Wife said...

I know where you're coming from with this blog! Some days it's just like "MY LIFE IS AMAZING!" lol! So happy all is going well for you Heather!