Thursday, September 3, 2009

Destination Unknown

First, watch this!! It's so worth it and so inspiring!





One thing I've always wanted to do is travel! In luxury of course, but any type would do really!

How neat would it be to have everything you need in a backpack and travel with the wind?? No plan at hand, just getting on a train and heading where it leads and hopping off when the mood struck.

Now, if you know my personality and my need for order and knowing details, you'd know this is way more than just a pipe dream. I am not sure I can physically accomplish something so spontaneous. Even though I wish I could. Maybe one day, when Regan is grown and time and patience is on Bub and Myself's side we can accomplish such a wandering journey!


<span class=

1 comment:

Irritated said...

that was awesome! he only smiled like 3 times though! when I was in europe our guide told us in siberia that the people thought we were crazy because we smiled too much and made eye contact! I would love to travel, but definitely will be bringing a razor!