Monday, August 24, 2009

Best Money We'll Ever Spend!

Most parents, at one point, do like I do and when their child turns about 4 start doing the endless research online to find another way to keep their child safe! You see, from the time they are born we use car seats to keep our children safe. Unfortunately there are those people who do not put their little ones in seats....but that is a WHOLE other story!

Well, between the ages of 4 and 5 most toddlers reach the 40 pounds that most car seats max out at. This made me nervous! Even a booster with a lap belt made me nervous! My child is little and precious and it was important to Bub and I to do whatever it took to make her safe!

Enter, the Britax Frontier!




While not cheap, definitely a small price to pay to know I am doing everything in my power to keep my child safe! If you have ever heard the tales of children being decapitated by their seat belts Story Here or watched the videos from parents who wish they had kept their children in a 5 point harness for as long as possible, you would understand what drives me to this decision! The Frontier allows you to keep your child in a 5 point harness until they reach 80 pounds.....at the rate Regan grows she will be able to use this seat until she is like 10! lol




I never want to be a parent with regrets! At one time we would not have been able to afford a $279 car seat! But since we can, there is no excuse!

Some people buy purses more expensive than my child's seat! Half the phones out now more than the cost of this car seat! Hell, think about all the vacations and electronics and other non necessities we all pay for throughout the year! Isn't your child worth it?! I know mine is!!
Photobucket

3 comments:

irritated said...

We bought the same seat!

Marietta said...

I totally agree!!!

Kendra said...

I agree! When Braxton was starting to outgrow his infant seat, I researched carseats like a mad woman. Britax had the best reviews. Pricey, but worth every penny.