Sunday, July 19, 2009

Just Too Much Fun!

I had a pretty late night on Friday. It was the first time in.....probably 6 years that I have gone out, not getting to bed until 4 am. I guess having a child puts this behavior on the back burner! lol

My friend's husband.....well, he's my friend too so I guess I should say my friend's birthday was Friday. We ended up at Cowboys since Graham had closed down. None of us had been there before, so we had no idea what was in store.

The cover was $10 at the door, which meant there was a band. I never thought to ask who was playing, but practically screamed when I realized it was Geno's band that was walking around. I REALLY enjoy that band, so it was a HUGE bonus, for me anyways! lol

Kristey, Jason and my cousin Micah and I headed over about 9 and were able to get a good table. We danced and danced some more! It was a great night! Micah and I cut up as usual.....think we scared a few people! lol We were all hoarse at the end of the night because we spent so much time talking and laughing.

Well, here are a few pictures from our night! It was a great night start to finish! Thanks you 3 for an amazing and memorable night!!
















Happy Birthday Chooey!

3 comments:

Dyas said...

Nice, nice blog!!

Daisy said...

didnt even know Graham closed?? where are your friends going now to dance??

i was thinking about you yesterday. there was a belly dance show on fit tv

glad you had fun!

Just Being Me said...

They closed a few weeks ago. Supposedly they are becoming "Electric Cowboys" or something like that.
I think they've been going to Cowboys. At least a few of them have!