Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Here & There

I enjoy making my bed every morning

I love plants, though I don't always have the best of luck with keeping some alive

I wouldn't say I love to clean. But I definitely love having a clean house

I miss having company over each weekend like when we live in Portland

I love entertaining and cooking for friends

I need to learn patience

I also need to learn tolerance, especially for noise

I cannot seem to figure out why Regan has a totally different personality when her daddy is home or when we have company from out of town

I enjoy my over busy schedule with classes, friends, appointments, shopping and lunches

My life is definitely not dull

I find myself very guarded lately

I am trying to chose my friends wisely and not give more than I get in return

I am already planning Halloween and thinking about the Holidays following. I now have a whole new house to decorate for each - woo hoo

I am not ready for Regan to start school next month.....and yes I am still trying to convince myself it isn't really happening! Where did the time go



No comments: