Saturday, May 2, 2009

Been Busy!


I have been trying to find the time to post the many pictures from San Antonio, but haven't had a chance!

We got back from San Antonio at Saturday late. Recooped on Sunday, had visitors, dance class and grocery shopping on Monday. Bub arrived home at 4 am on Tuesday and his parents came at about 1 pm, a day early, calling when they were already in Lafayette! It was hectic and crazy!

The in-laws left early this AM and I am slowly trying to get my life and house back in order. Especially since Bub is already scheduled to go back out on Monday. Sigh.

So in the next few days I will post our trip to Texas. And then some pictures and video from our fishing trip yesterday to Cypremort Point. It was a blast....minus the sunburn we all got!!

Stay tuned.....I will catch up soon, I promise!!!

1 comment:

Marguerite said...

I know what you mean about those unexpected early visits from the in- laws. I love Cypremore Point and will look forward to seeing the pics.