Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Want to Know Me?!



My all time favorite song is Creep by Radio Head

I am addicted to chips and salsa.

I have two recipes that I REFUSE to share with anyone!

I strangely love wooden or bamboo cooking utensils.


I am completely incapable of doing things half-assed!

I think people should come with a warning label. Let people know what to expect before hand, so no one is ever hurt or disappointed by that person's habits or ways. I wonder what mine would say......

I am a true believer in Karma. And have actually had the privilege
to see Karma at work! Sad to say, it is quite enjoyable!

I am jealous of no one! What is the point?! If I want it, I will work to
achieve or get it. If it isn't meant for me, then I move on!

I support the death penalty. Could be being raised in the South, but I do!

I find a strange satisfaction in having a clean house, but more so clean floors!

I try to convince everyone I know that is/gets pregnant to name their baby
after me......which wouldn't be so strange.... if I actually like me own name! lol

I am the least patient person I know. And I'm okay with that!

I am unable to tan. I stay a golden red color, even after laying out for weeks
at a time!

I am scared of getting pregnant with twins......because I would have to get rid
of my Element......and I don't think I can do it! Do they make carseats for
the trunk?! :o) lol

I wish I had a closer relationship with my mom.

As a child I would always wish that all of my family lived in the same state.
I am 30 and I still wish for this!!

3 comments:

Kendra said...

You sound like me about the floors. I need to have clean floors...but that's my husband's chore. LOL!

Just Being Me said...

LOL, if Bub is home I ask him to mop! It kills my back. But usually I do them! The reward outlasts the pain.....I guess! LOL

Irritated said...

Thats funny I only do things half assed! LMAO! Not on purpose it just happens that way!