Thursday, March 26, 2009

Things I Need and/or Require in Life


Tissue boxes in each room and each bathroom!

Positive, encouraging people around me!

Music! It's is a staple in my life!

My family! I cannot live without them!

My friends/playgroup. They are just like family to me!

Laughter, I cannot go a day without it.
Lucky for me the people around me make are hilarious and fun!

Honesty! Without it life gets complicated and evil.

To Cook! I love to cook and I love to feed people!

Hope! It is what allows me to see things for the better!

Rice with my Chili - it is a must!

Modern Luxuries! Driving a car, having a cell, a computer, cable
TV.......it makes life easier!

Love! It is an amazing thing! I could not live with the love of
my husband, my child or friends & family. It completes me!

Comfort Foods! There is nothing like eating something that
reminds you of old times and warms your belly and your soul!

Faith! Having faith in God and in people I care about is what
carries me!

Self Worth! My success in life and what I leave behind is
important to me!

Memories! Everything changes and people pass on. I need
something to hold on to!

Dancing! I feel released when I dance - even if just around the
house with my daughter!

Critters! I love my cats and dog! Life would be lonelier without them around!

Confidence! Knowing and loving myself helps me to be a better me!

3 comments:

Maria said...

Excellent list! I love that you included rice w/ chili. (I've never heard of it.)

:) Maria

Daisy said...

excellent list my friend!!

except for the chili and rice thing ;)

see you tomorrow!.. maybe

Just Being Me said...

Some things may seem silly, but are just as important! LOL :o)