Wednesday, February 18, 2009


You know, I sit down here to write about my life. That is what my blog is for! I write about the highs, the lows and the in betweens. It helps me to feel expressed!

Today will be a short one because all I want to write about is the thorn in my side! As I sit here smirking at all the ridiculous things that people do for attention, and the fact that everything that comes out is a smart ass remark, I have decided that it's not what I want to do today! It's really not even worth it!

And I apologize, because I know that my interpretation of this situation, well and the situation itself is entertaining (thanks for the emails too by the way....I enjoy knowing people enjoy my writing), but honestly I don't even want to waste another moment entertaining the fact that she is nothing in my life! Continuing to let a very immature 24 year old bother me and be a presence in my life is so pointless! Not to mention that it is she who continues to carry this torch and try to make waves! So my apologies! As far as I am concerned it's a dead end! I realize she is lashing out because at her hands her whole world crumbled! But unlike her I still have my dignity in tact and the life I always had minus one HUGE piece of drama!

Life is far too short to have baggage! This is where mine gets dumped!!

No comments: