Sunday, February 8, 2009

Leaving the Pieces on the Floor

Have you ever gone through turmoil that just started to consume your whole life?? Man, my last few days have been stupid! Just when I started to figure out a way to make everyone happy, someone decides to go balls to the wall, basically ensuring that everyone involved and even those that aren't, are conflicted and hurt! What started out as a disagreement between two people has turned into a circus. Funny thing is that I am the one apologizing to everyone that she puts in the middle. Grow up, please!

But as of last night I have decided that it's not worth it. And basically neither is she! People do really stupid things when they are hurt (and/or trying to cover up their lies), but man someone pass the crown because I think I have just discovered the Queen of Drama & Lies!! Good lord!

Yesterday I was feeling a lot of remorse about the ending of our friendship, whether at my hand or hers! I was truly missing her and was trying to find a way to meet in the middle, regardless of the morals issues. But after she went on her tirade, there are some things that just cannot be undone.

I know I am being vague, because it is not my intention to put her business out on the streets. But since this is where I get out all of my thoughts and feelings, it only seems fitting to do one final thought about this whole thing. Because as of right now this will be the last time I think, talk or worry about this past friendship and all the stress and aggravation associated with it! It was good while it lasted. But since it's over, time to move on!


No comments: