Saturday, January 31, 2009

I Deserve Better

I thought your friends were supposed to be a source of support and good times! I wish I could say the same about one of mine! For the last few months all she has done is create more stress and annoyance in my life! I think it's BS! I have been trying to take the little things with a grain of salt and just "get over it". But each time I do, I find out something else and it is seeming less and less worth the effort or the issues!

I try to be supportive and help and be there where I can. But since everything seems to be a competition in her eyes I am just wasted! I am done! This is not what I need or want in a friendship. My goal in life is to take care of my family and be there for my friends. Not to compete or one up people. I guess at the end of the day our goals and outlook on life are different and I just cannot budge where these things are concerned. If all she wants is to make me "jealous", then find a new friend and try to out do them. I do not have the time nor patience for this type of relationship! I expected it from her DH but am plain hurt this is coming from her! And I won't even go into how embarrassed I am! Sigh!

No comments: