Monday, September 15, 2008

Dance Class, The House, Life

Regan had her second dance class today. She is really enjoying it and there hasn't even been an adjusting period at all. She is eager to get in there and doesn't fuss about me not staying with her. Now, of course this could change by next week, but so far it's a good sign. She is taking to class as usual. She came home and showed us all that she learned! I really think that dance is her thing! I hope it's something she continues to enjoy and do well at!! I will try to snap a picture next time!

On our way home from Lafayette we stopped by to see the house. I am happy to report they haven't done a THING in weeks! :o) Okay, you are probably wondering if I have a fever or something to even say that. Well, the truth is, since our house still doesn't have a contract on it, I need all the time they will give me! Last week I stopped in to chat with Rebecca (at Southern Homes) and found out that the house will be done at the later part of October. Originally we were told the middle of October. So, as it stands this is great news! By next week sometime I should get a better estimate of a completion date. So, this is the reason there has been no recent pictures of the house. Because everything looks just the same!

As far as selling this house, what a headache! Our realtor JUST came out the other day to put a flier box on our for sale sign. I had requested a price reduced sign over a month ago, but for some reason this is not doable! Last week we actually started to look for a new realtor. I think we are not getting the full attention we are requiring and I swear if they don't do their job and our house doesn't sell by the end of October I am going to go crazy on those people!

Do you know that the realtor we hired spent an hour with us when we found the place where we are building? We went back a few days later to find out more cause they were closed. Do you know that for that one hour she will be getting 3% (of $206.6K)?? Do you know that when it came time for us to list our house with them she passed us over to a brand new realtor?? Ain't that some shit?? I have found out in the past few months since working with this company that no one has much nice to say about this realty company. So, sucks for us and let's just hope they are least do what we need from them!!

Supposedly there is a guy who's been in contact and has yet to see our house, but as soon as he gets financing, wants to buy it. Wouldn't that be nice?!? And there is a lady down the street who's mother-in-law wants to live close to them. We've shown them the house already. They seem interested and I hope they or someone comes through soon! We have less than 45 days to get a contract and close on this house or we are in some deep shit!! Ugh!!

In other news, life is good. Everyone has come through Gustav and Ike and are doing well! We are blessed!! I hope you and your family are doing good as well!! (((HUGS)))!!


Since all blogs are incomplete without pictures........

Picture of Regan at Playgroup's Pajama Party last week

No comments: