Saturday, August 23, 2008

Just A Quickie

Well, it's been a busy few days!! As usual when Bub is home, it's time to concentrate on those tedious tasks!!

We decided to have a final garage sale this weekend. We were supposed to have it once we moved completely out of this house, but that didn't work out. If you don't know already, our buyer bailed out on the sale. So the house just went back on the market and we were able to move back into our house and stay here until we find a new buyer and get a new closing date!

We did the sale Friday and today and we made over $550! Not bad since we had a sale about a month ago and made about $400. I guess that just shows how much "stuff" we have and accumulate and such! And just as good as the money...........the fact that all this clutter is gone too! Woo Hoo! lol

I also put some of my work (pictures) out at the sale and they ALL sold! That was sort of the icing on the cake! *GRIN

We also had someone come see the house today. They seemed to check things out for a while! I hope it's a good thing! I just hope that by Monday there will be an offer on the house so things will get rolling again! I know the builder and the lender would like to hear that we are 'SOLD' again!

Okay, and since I like adding pics to my blogs, here's one for a chuckle.


Regan showing us the hangnail on her middle finger..........................




Sorry, couldn't help but snap a picture of this! Thankfully she doesn't have a clue what she is doing, but since we have wicked humor.....here you go! LMAO!!!

No comments: