Thursday, August 14, 2008

It's a New Day!!

Okay, so I hate it when my blog turns into a "bitch-fest". I do not normally have so many issues or things to complain about and truly, I hate looking at my blog and being reminded of all these things! Such a downer! So, let's start fresh! All the things that are going on will work themselves out. I have faith they will! And though it is hard, I will refraining from stressing over them! Time to move forward and concentrate on what is in my power!

On to better and sweeter things......

This is a picture of Regan and I taken at a playdate at Kelly's on Wednesday. We had fun as always with our friends and ate lots of yummy food!!




Our house is almost fully bricked and the drywall looked as though it was all hung. I was unable to go in to see since I forgot my hip waders at home! LOL It rained something fierce the night before and washed my poor "yard" into the street. You can see the mud in the second picture!




Anyways, I am please as pie by the progress! Driving out to the house once a week and seeing the progress move so fast just ROCKS!! I LOVE the brick we chose. I think it looks amazing!!

Bub will be home on Monday (YAAY!) and as usual I have a long list of things we need to accomplish! We've decided to have our garage sale next weekend. I will be so glad to say Goodbye to the clutter!! It is so hard to see the piles of stuff stacked in the building just waiting for a garage sale. I guess there is no better time than now!!

Lastly, I missed my sister Shainah's 21st birthday! I was bummed! I think she had a good time with her friends tho! And I think she liked her gift, so that is good!!

Well, we are going to Chuck E Cheese tomorrow and then I am finishing some "business". Busy day ahead as always!! Oh, I think my laundry is calling me!! Night!!!

No comments: